Refine and Imbue
There are different types of Talismans to strengthen your gear and accesories at Enchanter NPC.
These Talismans improve the basic attributes of your gear and make it glow. Refining a weapon increases its Attack Power, refining Body armor increases its Defense, refining a helmet gives additional Spirit, and refining Boots gives additional Health. A piece of gear can be refined up to +16 (In EU Reborn Server), but even getting to +10 is an incredible feat.
You must use the correct Talisman that corresponds to your gear's quality:
- Refinery Talisman: Common gear
- Talisman of Craft: Celestial and Ethereal gear
- Dragonsoul Charm: Deity gear
- Mystic Charm: Divine Gear
- Darkcore Charm: Fate Gear
- Ink Soul Essence: Fate attributes
- Jadefall Crystal: Badges
Keep in mind: The refinery process does not have a 100% chance of success! Failing a refinery attempt will destroy your piece of equipment. However, if you use the proper auxiliary items, you can guarantee the survival of your gear, and even guarantee a successful outcome. Other items can also positively influence the chance of success. The different auxiliary items are:
- Sigils: These items guarantee a successful refinery. There are Sigils for almost every level of refinery. E.g. a bronze Sigil will guarantee the refinement of any item that has a current refinery level of +4 or below. A dragon Sigil will provide this guarantee for refinery levels up to +8. Sigils can be obtained via the Marketplace and Enchanter Taja in Sunstream.
- Serenity Jades: These jades will prevent the destruction of your gear piece, should you fail a refinery attempt but your refinery will go down by 1. They do not influence the chance of success.
- Star Charm or Cascade Charm: These items will increase the chance of success with 15% and 20% respectively. However, should the attempt fail, you will lose your piece of equipment. Both obtainable in the Jaden Market.
- Cloudstorm Jade: Increases the success rate of refining by 5% and prevents the enchanter from breaking your gear if failure.
+9 20% chance
+10 15% chance
+11 12% chance
+12 10% chance
+13 10% chance
+14 5% chance
+15 5% chance
+16 0% chance
+17 -5% chance
+18 -14% chance
+19 -25% chance
+20 -35% chance
These talismans are used to imbue stats on to your gear or accesories. If imbuing fails, the gear will not be destroyed, but all imbued stats are removed. An item can only be imbued with one type of talisman at a time. For example, you cannot imbue your weapon with both Skill Accuracy Anti-Damage Reduction. However, each piece of your gear can be imbued with different talismans which means for example, your Helmet can have Resistance Imbue and your Boots can have Skill Evasion.
These can be obtained through the Shura Gauntlet instance, Elysium Bosses and trading Heaven Charms at Award Manager. Unlike other talismans, these have specific pieces where they are imbued.
- Thunderblade Charm imbues 0.2 Skill Accuracy
- Evasion Charm Imbues 0.2 Skill Evasion
These imbues can be found at Craftsman Tamsin in Sunstream City in exchange for Crystal Ruby and Broken Ruby which you get from crafting Lv120+ Items. These can be used in Helmet, Body, Boots and Weapon.
Charm and Chi Imbues
You can obtain these items at the Award Manager in exchange for a Celestial Scrolls, Universal Compendiums, Mark Exchange Tickets and Curse Exchange Tickets